- Your Club Pogo membership includes access to hundreds of badges for free. Two new weekly badges are offered each week on Wednesday. To earn them, just play the games and complete the challenges for each badge! You have one week to complete these badges.
- Personal Badges are a special kind of Weekly Badge. They are "personal" because you choose which badge from the weekly archives you want to work on. You need to activate a Personal Badge to start earning progress toward it. Personal Badges need to be completed by the following Wednesday. Once you complete your Personal Badge for the week, you must wait until the next Wednesday to start a new one.
Game Award Badges
- Also known as "rank" or "level" badges. Earn these free badges simply by playing your favorite games and making progress (ranking up). There is no need to activate anything and no time limit.
Special Edition Badges
- Keep an eye out for special badges awarded on holidays or during special events! These badges are all free, but some are awarded directly and some need to be earned. Your Club Pogo member badge is a Special Edition badge that you get just for signing up for Club Pogo.
- Get these badges one-at-a-time to build your own custom albums. These badges are extra tall and feature deluxe graphics. You can only work on one Mix-n-Match badge at a time, but you don't have to wait until Wednesday to start working on a new one. As soon as you finish one just activate another and keep going. Get Mix-n-Match badges with Pogo Gems
- Get animated, themed collections of badges as a group. Like Mix-n-Match badges, you don't have to wait until Wednesday to start a new Premium Badge Album badge. As soon as you finish one, you can start another. In addition, you can work on one badge for each Premium Badge Album you own. Get Premium Badge Albums with Pogo Gems
< Previous | Next >