Going All-In (No Limit Mode Only):
You're going to be winning and losing real tokens when you play any of the "Roller" rooms. Further, your entire stake is committed in No Limit Mode (that is, you don’t get your stake back unless you win the game; leaving early forfeits all your tokens!).
We recommend you practice first by playing in one of the Just For Fun rooms until you're comfortable with the game and the betting process.
There is one case where all betting will cease and the remaining community cards will be revealed without further betting. This occurs when at least one player bets all his tokens, at least one other person calls, and there is no one left with tokens to bet.
At this point, since no more bets can be made, the player’s cards are revealed as are the remaining community cards. The winner is then decided in what is usually a dramatic Showdown.
When hands are revealed, the player with the highest hand wins. Here is a list of the possible hands you could make in poker, listed from highest to lowest.
- Five cards in sequence that are all the same suit. A Royal Flush is a special type of Straight Flush that goes from 10 to Ace.
Four of a Kind
- Four cards of the same rank.
- A three of a kind and a pair in the same hand.
- Any five cards of the same suit, but not in sequence.
- A sequence of cards in any suit. Please note that for a Straight, an Ace can be high or low, but it cannot "wrap around". In other words, A-2-3-4-5 is a straight, and 10-J-Q-K-A is a straight, but Q-K-A-2-3 is not.
Three of a Kind
- Three cards of the same rank
- Two different pairs of cards
- One pair of cards of the same rank (e.g. Two fours)
- The highest card in your hand.
More Games Like No Limit Texas Hold'em